Online Interview Before Being Accepted: Required
You will need to attend an online interview through Skype or WeChat with the teacher before the result for your application was released.
Tuition Fee Bachelor RMB 23,000 per year
RMB 92,000 in total (About $ 16,870)
Accommodation Fee Building C5 Single room Single Room RMB 8,000 to RMB 10,000 (More Details) Building No.1 Flat with 4 single rooms Single Room RMB 13,000 (More Details) Building No.2 Single Room RMB 14,000 (More Details) Building No.3 Single Room RMB 14,000 to RMB 16,000 (More Details) Studio RMB 28,000 (More Details) Building No.6 Single Room RMB 14,000 to RMB 16,000 (More Details) Studio RMB 19,000 (More Details) Building No.4 Flat with 2 single rooms Studio RMB 13,000 (More Details) Building No. 7/8/9/10 Twin room Double Room RMB 9,600 (More Details) Building No.5 Flat with 2 twin rooms Studio RMB 9,600 (More Details) Building No.6 Flat with 2 twin rooms Studio RMB 9,600 (More Details) Building No.7(PhD Students) Studio RMB 28,000 to RMB 30,000 (More Details) Other Fees Application Fee USD 150 Service Fee USD 50 Living Expense RMB 1,600 to RMB 2,050
- Application Materials
"*" means necessary documents that you must provide in your application.
*1. A recent passport-sized photo
*2. English proficiency result
Score Report of English language test(e.g. TOEFL/IELTS/others).
*3. Form for the Financial Sponsor
4. Discipline Records from those universities in China
Candidates who have previously studied at a university or college in China should provide behavior records from those institutions as part of their application.
*5. Physical examination report in the past three months
The original must be submitted when registering for admission.You can download a template or sample from here.
6. Guardian Statement
Applicants should be 18 or above by Sept. 1, 2021. For the applicants under 18, please submit a Guardian Statement.
*7. Front page of passport or visa page issued by Chinese embassies (if applicable)
*8. Senior high school academic transcripts
Transcripst in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
*9. Senior high school diploma or graduation certificate
Diploma of high school education or certificate of expected graduation (in Chinese or English)
10. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
Provided by your current/previous school/company in Chinese/English to improve your success rate.You can download a template or sample from here.
11. Study Requirements for Ethnic Chinese
If the applicant’s parents or one of the parents are Chinese or the applicant has emigrated from Chinese mainland, Hongkong, Macao and Taiwan and acquired foreign nationality for, according to the No.12 Announcement of the Ministry of Education of People’s Republic of China (2020), they must be naturalized for 4 years or more and have more than 2 years of residence in foreign countries during the past 4 years (before April 30, 2021).
12. Other documents
For applicants who are in China: If you are an employee, you still need to provide employment separation certificate and your current residence permit. If you are a student, you need to provide transfer certificate, leaving certificate, certificate of attendance rate issued by previous school and your current residence permit.
- How to Apply
- It only take you minutes to apply through CUCAS!
- 1. Click “Apply Now” button on the right side of the page.
- 2. Fill in online application form. (About 10 minutes)
- 3. Upload required documents. (About 5 minutes)
- 4. Pay the application fee and CUCAS service fee (CUCAS is authorized to collect on the university’s behalf). (About 5 minutes)
- 5. Click “Submit” button.
- Important notice: You need to create a CUCAS account before apply. Account name needs to be a valid email, which will be used to receive CUCAS notice about your application process.
CUCAS provides best service in this industry to international students. Apply through CUCAS, you will enjoy:
- • Free Online Consulting, response within one working day.
- • Free access to Chinese university database, 20,000+ programs in 300+ top Chinese universities are available.
- • Free and easy-to-use online application system, only need 20 minutes to complete application.
- • Free accommodation booking.
- • Free DHL delivery - fast arrival and guarantee to get admission package.
- • Mostly get admission letter in 2 weeks.
- • Free visa guide, per-departure guide and students handbook.
- • Airport pick-up Service.
- • Money Transfer Service.
- • Chance to find alumni.
- Learn More>>
- • The service fee has been updated to 50 USD December 28, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to June 30, 2021 December 25, 2020
- • The content has been updated. December 25, 2020
- • The application deadline has been updated to July 10, 2021 July 20, 2020
- • The content has been updated. July 14, 2020
- • The content has been updated. July 14, 2020
- • The service fee has been updated to 100 USD March 3, 2020
- • The content has been updated. December 31, 2019
- • The application deadline has been updated to June 30, 2020 November 5, 2019
- • The start date has been updated to September 7, 2020 November 5, 2019
|·Starting Date :||Sep 7 , 2022|
|Teaching Language :||English|
|Application Deadline:||Jun 30 , 2022|
|Tuition :||RMB 23,000 Per Year|
|Application Fee:||USD 150 (Non-Refundable)|
|Service Fee:||USD 50 (Non-Refundable)|
Feel Free to Ask Questions!
Tel : (86) 010-82865135
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org